+ Expand Caption
1. Seamaster Aqua Terra GMT: This Omega watch looks great with a suit and, in a pinch, works as a compass ($7,800;omegawatches.com).
2. PRC200 Blue Quartz Chronograph: Tissot’s streamlined design is an elegant update of one of the company’s most popular models ($525; tissotshop.com).
3. AnnualCalendar Regulator:With three separate dials, this Patek Philippe keeps time with unparalleled accuracy ($53,600; patek.com).
4. Malte 100th Anniversary Edition: Celebrating the centennial of the tonneau shape, this Vacheron Constantin is one of a hundred-piece run ($51,300; vacheron-costantin.com).
5. Chronomat 44 GMT: The traveler’s timepiece, this Breitling tracks three time zones at once ($9,010; breitling.com).